Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Skipping Turns

What about a skip a turn option for characters. Its irritating when youre in GW and Ig88 died so your waiting on Engineer to revive but its Ig86's turn and theres only one enemy left with 5% hp left. Maybe have a, skip turn and gain 25% Tm.
  • "Allenb60;819787" wrote:
    Ya, but so does skipping turns in a way. It would let you revive stuff that should be confirmed as dead

What I meant was, after the encounter is over, they are gone gone. But during the encounter, Daka, Ewok Elder, Jawa Engineer, they go to work.
  • I would like a skip turn especially in ships as retribution does more damage than my attacks.
  • "crazycdog29;819906" wrote:
    This would hurt so many characters. It would be the death of the game

Why would it be the death of the game, I just want another button to skip a turn with faster turn meter next round.
  • Just use a taunt skill when you have buff immunity or shock --> turn skipped. AI does it all the time, why can't you?
  • The best way they could go about this is allowing one "skip" per turn per battle. It would allow use to revive, heal, and help out a little bit with cooldowns. For those toons with Counters (GK or Kylo Ren) will then still have a turn or two to go allowing it to be somewhat detrimental.