Forum Discussion

Tenebrae-3626
    Rising Adventurer

I agree. It's already old enough. And there are way too many other events that take up our time. Look at what we have to look forward to this week:

1. Territory Battle (the whole week);
    2. Conquest (two weeks, but the main grind for a lot of people is during the first week);
    3. Fleet Arena (every day at a specific hour; I'd rather not go on a rant about this particular headache);
    4. 2 Galactic Challenges (how much of a pain they are depends on the feats and enemy team, and considering some of the GCs throughout the previous months, I'm not exactly excited);
    5. Raids (my guild will be able to launch it tomorrow, whoopie);
    6. GAC attack round (tomorrow, and thankfully the final round of this season);
    7. Profundity (tomorrow; should also be simmable along with the other fleet events if you already have the ship at 7*, at this point I'm not even bothering with them);
    8. Other (non-simmable) recurring events that pop up whenever they feel like it;
    9. The likely marquee event for Marrok;
    10. GL events for anyone who's working on them (thankfully, I have all GLs unlocked with Ultimates, at least until Ahsoka shows up).

It's Hell in its purest form.