Forum Discussion

8 years ago

So far kinda proud a bit.

In this tourney i had dreams of Top ten or lower but they were dashed when i saw who was on my shard
at least 3 from team instinct and team skunk even BentWookie was there and a lot of top guilds so then i knew i would even see top ten at all. So my aim was for top 100 But i failed at that but then i realized i am going against some of the top teams and actually getting close to top 100. I am not level 85 account yet only 82 and close to 83 so my toons cant even get the highest gear level yet and i am competing. I was rank 117 with 2 hours to go so i hope i stay in top 200 before the end. If not well i still feel it was 260k AP well spent
  • You should be proud. These forums are super negative most of the time, and some of us actually can feel accomplishment or enjoy the tournaments for one reason or another.

Where else do you get to try to take out a zeta QGJ lead with a General Kenobi using droids and trying not to let anyone die? (JE revived IG-86 twice and I came out in the end with all 5 alive)
  • Nice post. I was in the same shard. Finished 122. Disappointed, but had to work instead of play at the end.
  • Personally, I get no sense of pride by beating anyone in a corporate guild. That's just me.
  • I had fun spanking Chaze combos for the first time. Time to level up Genosian spy a bit and go hunting. Ended up making 70 in the end which I was more than satisfied with
  • Got to fight a level 85 Gear 10 6* Jyn team...fortunately, their Chaze was only 5* and Gear 8 and their Cassian was only gear 7. The Emperor showed them the futility of their rebellion, heh heh heh.

The tourney overall was pretty fun, lots of novel teams instead of the same old Wiggs combos. Fought a GK team and eked out a victory (thank you Vader!) and fought a Zeta QGJ team and fared poorly (decided to play Rebels instead, poor choice but gave me some ideas for strategy).
  • Aww, that's really a cool post to put up. Not too often are they anything but negativity of some flavor.
  • I was so Lucky to end #99 at the last minute and during payour #100. Spend 50k AP
  • "CronozNL;842534" wrote:
    I was so Lucky to end #99 at the last minute and during payour #100. Spend 50k AP

That's a great result with only 50k AP spend. May i ask how many tournament points you had in the end, and how many different squads you used?

Groetjes uit Nederland :smile: