Forum Discussion

Peterchelsea1905
New Spectator
2 years ago

Sort it out CG

You managed to make the game quieter now with less log ins and activity needed for raids, Switch it back and make this new raid a monthly event which the whole guild can work up a game plan and enjoy each month, This game would be dead if it wasn’t for guild yet you make it harder for them to be run smoothly, It’s basic stuff and you should be getting it right and you still manage to mess it all up. I was set to farm my third Gl jabba , I’m holding out now as I just don’t know if can commit further with this game and the constant nerfs hidden as content update. SORT IT OUT.
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2420424" wrote:
    I agree that it’s harder to coordinate the guild effort though. I already know the members that will need the ol’ tag’n’nag to hit their raid attempts in a 71 hour period.

Exactly.
    I'm already doing it for TB, I'm not about to do it for the raid as well. Not to mention the time needed for recruitment and for TW.
    Just how many hours per day does CG think a guild leader should spend NOT playing their game?
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2420424" wrote:
    I’m not sure I agree that there’s less activity needed for raids.

In the 2 raids that needed manual clearing, my guild typically had about 10 people bothering to hit HSTR and about 20 bothering to hit CPit.

I agree that it’s harder to coordinate the guild effort though. I already know the members that will need the ol’ tag’n’nag to hit their raid attempts in a 71 hour period.

"DarjeloSalas;c-2420424" wrote:
    I’m not sure I agree that there’s less activity needed for raids.

In the 2 raids that needed manual clearing, my guild typically had about 10 people bothering to hit HSTR and about 20 bothering to hit CPit.

Totally understand your points

What worries me is it means there less reason for people to log in for the guild now like when you had to daily to make sure you didn’t miss a raid, It’s hard enough keeping people active daily I think this will make it harder now. I mean if GA wasn’t running this week what would there be to do if everyone has done the raid.