Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Stark killer f2p friendly?

Not gonna lie im really impressed and grateful that the star killer requirements are all going to cantina despite some people being unhappy. Hopefully they continue it with Mara. Yeah you gotta stop fsrming relics but this all comes down to your priorities in this game. I'd rather pause relic farming for a month or so than grind 4 different hard nodes for God knows how long. My gear for crafting relic pieces can use some time to build up more any way
  • "Bill0207;c-2333646" wrote:
    "SemiGod;c-2333640" wrote:
    Pausing signal data farms for 3-4 months isn’t something I’m happy about

Like I said this comes down to what you're priorities in the game are. You can go for star killer or you can keep farming relic materials. Of your spending 3 cantina refreshes a day honestly these 3 and possibly 4 shouldn't take too long

It’s not even just starkiller, Kyle / talon / dash / mara are all important characters.

Based on the 33% rate it still takes:
    26 days to 7* a 16 energy node character
    19-20 days to 7* a 12 energy node character

Which adds up with 3-4 characters
  • Like many have said it’s better than farming from a hard node. But has anyone noticed how bad the drop rates are? Getting 3 or 4 shards out of 12 attempts is getting expensive.
  • Also - where are people using Talon? I thought the general consensus was that she was meh, but if people are accomplishing things with the Triumvirate I’m closer to them than Dash’s team.
  • "Antario;c-2333829" wrote:
    Most people fine with these toons going to cantina probably have already finished farming all GLs. Can’t believe anyone who is still farming LV can possibly happy about it.

Also anyone who isn’t (at least almost) done with Cantina farms. Sure, I might need to farm 4 more characters eventually, but that’s nothing new.

I’m close to done and then going for JMK, so it’s somewhat irritating on the timing, but also I didn’t really expect anything else. It’ll get Talon done sooner than any Hard Node would.
    Most people fine with these toons going to cantina probably have already finished farming all GLs. Can’t believe anyone who is still farming LV can possibly happy about it.

I still don't have rey or lord vader unlocked. Ill probably work on rey afterwards but don't intend to even think about vader til bad batch is accelerated

Me!