Forum Discussion

Cmillz13
Rising Novice
2 months ago

Stop Weekly Gungan Galactic Challenge

Exactly what it says, can the devs please stop having the GC every Monday be for Gungans? Even if you’re trying to push people to farm/whale for Gungans and Jar Jar, it makes no sense to keep running it until the Jar Jar event is permanent. Especially when the only way to get full rewards is to already have Jar Jar. (It wouldnt be so if the requirement needed just 3 Gungans to fulfill).

By all means, run it this week when the event is on, and maybe again next week, but for the love of God please start rotating more of the other factions into GC.

(And on unrelated note, please stop making Resistance and First Order GCs be only fleet battles. Feels like every time either faction comes up, its fleet battles instead of normal squads).

DUNCAN1919
    Rising Traveler

Even more laughable is that they've screwed up the Jar-Jar event and those of us who are ready to get him can't even do the GC for the Gunghan feats.

CG really seem to be outdoing themselves in the mistakes recently.

Rhombi
    Rising Novice

Never fear, you can finally unlock Jar Jar today! 

Oh wait, they messed that up too. Nevermind. 

R12M88
    Seasoned Newcomer

You’re clearly new here. Its intended. And the next new faction will have the same precedent. Either spend money or stop moaning. 😂

Cmillz13
      Rising Novice

Yeah hi, I’ve been playing since 2016 and have spent a fair amount on various bundles and other content when able.

Second, yes I’m aware that the logic is to get people to whale for Jar Jar (I literally say that in my post), but I’m also saying that it being EVERY single week, when the event hadn’t recently run until now makes no sense. And especially from what I’m hearing from the other comments, the event itself is unplayable atm, so even those who have the requirements can’t unlock Jar Jar to complete this GC.

Third, since this particular forum is for general discussion, including feedback on stuff that players don’t like or suggestions for improvements, the snark is unwarranted and misplaced.

DarjeloSalas
    Rising Adventurer

Unfortunately, for CG it makes total sense to do this. They intend for the frustration you and thousands of others are feeling to spur them on to whale next time there’s a clearly announced focus faction like this. 

They’ve done this before, and you can be sure they’ll do it again.