Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Sweet, Executor is back?

And just in time for gac? I’m glad I was smart and didn’t upgrade everyone so my gac matchups would be ok. Let me just finish up and r8 piett and boba, now to start the event and have the Executor for gac. I may have the bloat but having executor will make up for i-WAIT WHAT? 4 days??

Lol CG. Get it together. Good grief
    kato77
    New Spectator
    "Gifafi;c-2298524" wrote:
    "Nauros;c-2298435" wrote:
    Wasn't it announced for the 18th?

Relevance?

"HumbleMumble;c-2298449" wrote:
    I made the same mistake but cant really blame CG for this one.

Can’t I though?

No
  • Could I please stop getting pop-ups for ships I already have at 7*? I have gotten at least 5 for Razor Crest; they are just making me annoyed and less likely to spend.

If the advertising is targeted they really need to fire that person.
  • "BeralCator;c-2298786" wrote:
    Could I please stop getting pop-ups for ships I already have at 7*? I have gotten at least 5 for Razor Crest; they are just making me annoyed and less likely to spend.

This thread is for misleading popups not unwanted popups!
  • "Gifafi;c-2298793" wrote:
    "BeralCator;c-2298786" wrote:
    Could I please stop getting pop-ups for ships I already have at 7*? I have gotten at least 5 for Razor Crest; they are just making me annoyed and less likely to spend.

This thread is for misleading popups not unwanted popups!

There’s a difference?

I would think all misleading popups are unwanted, but maybe that’s just me.
  • The amount of pop ups in game lately has been astounding, I imagine it's them trying to push people to spend.

I am guessing their numbers are wayyyyy down from what they were expecting to get out of conquest. So now they are trying to throw anything and everything in the game to get people to spend.

I'm really shocked the Wat pack hasn't returned just for them to try and make some money.
  • Of all the packs that keep popping up..I need the R8 pack for Boba for the Executor event and it’s nowhere to be found!