Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Territory Battles soon?

Is Territory Battles the end of this month or the next update?
Very hyped up and just would like to know when to start preparing for it, also read over info on it but not sure if its soon.
  • "ColonelTravis;c-1220467" wrote:
    Because you use everything in your arsenal, how do you really prepare for it?

Let's check:
    - Crystal : at 400, my minimum standart is 5.000
    - Credit : 1m left, with 7 chars wait for ugrade to *7, another 10 wait for *6.
    - Puple mat : 5 left
    - Omega mat : 20 left
    - Zeta mat : 10 left
    - Gears : Bring my ANH chars to g10 for the event. Now i'm suffer in gearing CLS.
    - Ship credit : 40m - i'm rich in that.

I'm using hoard mode now after CLS event, no refill energy, no buying gears from shipment just from raid, banking credits.

Would be nice if there is information at least 1 month before TB start. And i mean real information, not hint words, gif, riddle, etc.

Lately have been busy, exciting months, really.. with tight deadline. Just don't too rush out with the new TB. :frowning:
  • RacerDejak - I feel your pain. I'm seriously thinking about skipping Thrawn again. Need to build up some key characters on my roster. Always chasing the New Hot Thing will leave you in a bind unless you pour money into the game, which I will not do.

Didn't mind the CL chase. But, for example, my poverty-stricken CL now: G8, abilities about 50% done. Not good.
  • It's pretty transparent. Not sure how much more info people are looking for? Get Hoth toons ready. Get CLS ready. The rest, you have two options: 1. hoard and be ready to pounce when launch is imminent and all details are known. 2. keep working on your toons as you see fit. According to what we know, we'll be able to use everything. So there you go.