Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Thank you crumb

I'm still disappointed we don't have the road ahead, or any actual information, but thank you for your work on the puzzle and the 2 hours we got as a community without anger as a result, you don't deserve the hate people are giving you, and I just wanted to say Thanks.
  • "TheLeviathan777;d-231149" wrote:
    you don't deserve the hate people are giving you

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with this.
    CG's current behavior would be akin to me as a teacher not communicating with my students at alp about final examinations all year, and ignoring their questions when they ask it. Or even more humorous, giving them a puzzle in response!
  • "Gifafi;c-2124853" wrote:
    "ZAP;c-2124851" wrote:
    You mean the hour of fun that 99.9999999999% of the player base didn’t get a chance to participate in?

It’s brain-walled! B2W!

More like time available walled

• GL Luke...and where is the new content? This is so boring...
    Create new content to make gear crunch easier until the majority are coming closer to the whales, then give us new chars/ new challenges to create new gear crunch...and repeat the neverending story...this is how it works...and this is why we loved the game before...there is a giant gap now making this game so boring...because of missing playable content...are you serious, we should now farm farmboy Luke to r3 or 7 and that is your new challenge? Come on...
  • "ZAP;c-2124858" wrote:
    "Gifafi;c-2124853" wrote:
    "ZAP;c-2124851" wrote:
    You mean the hour of fun that 99.9999999999% of the player base didn’t get a chance to participate in?

It’s brain-walled! B2W!

More like time available walled

Ya. I was alseep when they were doing it.