Forum Discussion

YurArm
Seasoned Newcomer
8 days ago

The game became trash with nongreat Mothers

Hey, EA, and developers!?

Are you sure you wanna go such way? you discourage the desire to play

That mothers are so unbalanced thing, you throwing all you done , with all last such heroes

All we invested , by including real money becameing trash because of gyour will.  Many people decided to leave the game forever, that was the last line

norril
    Seasoned Novice

Absolute gem from CG. This takes the cake for being the most overpowered untested release i've experienced hahahaha... Or they did test it and want those players who's willing to cash farm them to spend. Ah well.. This game is so boring now.. about time.. 

M4DH4D3R
    Seasoned Novice

100% agree. CG once again completely disrespects and disregard the players. Why put in time and effort to unlock GLs when you put out garbage like this? I understand making a character better than most in the game, but you have made GLs into Galactic Losers. 

Whatelse73
    New Adventurer

Their priority is the "new shiny" and making it something you go into FOMO mode about.  NOT about balance or logical balancing.  CG can't balance their way out of a wet paper bag, but there isn't any redress for making something ridiculously overpowered.  (Unless of course if it favors the player in a PVE setting.  Only THEN does it get corrected.)

Galactic Legends are supposed to be the "Top Tier" and yet they just aren't.  Each GL has "off meta" counters, though datacrons like Plo Koon's and Eeth Koth's make them what they should be already.  But again, it doesn't matter because Galaxy of Datacrons continues on.

Their priority and mission statement is, "Shut up and Spend money!"  That's all.

• There we go Darth Traya is now a known counter for Great Mothers. There's a video on YT. 

Whatelse73
      New Adventurer

I tried a traya team against great mothers.  I didn't defeat any of them and my whole team got wiped and they remained at full health / protection the entire match.

I also tried SLKR and nothing good happened. 

So what GL or OP datacron is the "consistent" counter for them?

superrsid
      Rising Newcomer

That team had no omis nor the GM dc. Traya doesnt work against that GM dc. I tried in gac today and my team didnt last 20 seconds

MockingMax
    Seasoned Novice

Yeah my alliance was 580m before we face some wall of great mothers in TW (640m alliance).

Now we are 535m 4 player player just had enought **bleep** and quit the game. 

I remember when a wall of GL was strong but now a wall of great mothers is just better. Fun time chasing GL

• This happens every time with a new squad. People said the same thing about Gungans and Malgus squads when they came out. They are new Meta, the community will figure out the counters soon!

Galdraxel
      Seasoned Newcomer

lmao Malgus could be killed by most of  GLs when he came out

• Overpowered datacrons ruined PVP modes. Majority of guilds don’t try or care about TW due to this. CG doesn’t care as players will spend. 

erikopter
      Seasoned Newcomer

Agreed. Datacrons should give a slight advantage, not a whole turn in tides. But well, I´ve said this since they went to that GL path.

Rius_975518199
      Seasoned Traveler

I would not blame that most the guilds we face have more datacron investment than us. I think it’s more to do with the reward structure which had not been updated, over 380M participation there are no further rewards. So we are noticing a lot of sandbagging with no motivation to reach for higher rewards. The rewards which matter are Zeta and datacron re-rolls. If you already hate datacrons the re-roll mats are hardly going to motivate you to play. And punching up is a lot of effort for Zetas. Punching down is easier and gives a bit of a Zeta boost at least. But TW is a lot of work for the rewards it gives.

Rius_975518199
    Seasoned Traveler

Since they are new it’s understandable you have not figured how to counter them. But fortunately my guild has taken out several already in TW so they are not unbeatable. 

• Especially with such new datacron for that greatmothers, they unbeatable. All legends useless