Forum Discussion

10 months ago

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

How dare you at CG demean Darth Bane to that of a Conquest, especially THAT of the dumpster fire version we got in the clone wars.

That is by far the worst representation of him EVER!!!

I have given you an amazing Kit for a true Darth Bane Galactic Legend.
  • I love that he is a conquest character. Means I will have him at 7* in March.
  • "Commanderjar;d-267341" wrote:
    How dare you at CG demean Darth Bane to that of a Conquest, especially THAT of the dumpster fire version we got in the clone wars.

Did you really think they were going to use your kit?

Stoked for another good conquest unit. At this rate people will be playing more conquest than ever. Long live galactic conquest!
  • I'm excited for Bane. Conquest or not. Your unacceptable issue sounds like a personal problem
    Crispy508
    Seasoned Rookie
    I'm happy it's conquest, some of the easiest toons to get and probably the most ftp friendly. would you rather a marquee or legend event like new Bo Katan where we will need 3 marquee toons who will probably not even be farmable when the event comes out?
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    someone needs to lay off the forums if they’re taking a decision CG is making so personally…
    DarthJobbie
    Seasoned Traveler
    Im still laughing at pay pigs. I dont mind ding dongs and a little argument here and there. Its swgoh and its divisive soo...

Pay pigs lol
  • "herd_nerfer;c-2451279" wrote:
    "Commanderjar;d-267341" wrote:

Did you really think they were going to use your kit?

They used mine for IG-86.

Apologies to everyone.
  • I found his announcement actually funny. I was just telling my guild that I expect the 2024 GL to be a DS GL and I gave Bane as a possibility and most people turned me down saying CG would never make him. So at least I was 1/2 right although I think he would have been better served as a GL.