Forum Discussion

9 years ago

To the makers of the mk 4 sorosuub keypad ...

Dear manufacturer,

While I have no complaint regarding the quality of your product, I must say that the scarcity and overall difficulty of acquiring batches of 20 that seem to be required for a number of my friends has been proving more and more frustrating. I am writing to request that you make your product more readily available ASAP! For your sake I pray this does not go unanswered, as I have a number friends who would love to show you their thermal detonators!!

Warm Regards,
Wettshoes
  • Meh keypads are easy to come by.
    Those kinky handcuffs and hairdryers are the real issue @50 a pop. Write a manufacturer letter on them and i will be sure to +1 it ;)

~apparently you cant say k.i.n.k.y. On here lol
  • Nice write up. You can normally get a bunch in attackers challenge. I don't farm them else where. Of course as you stated everyone needs them.

"Aero;176854" wrote:
    In similar regards, why even make a mk. 5 if everyone finds it inferior and refuses to accept it?

I know right. Should be able to break down demote gear.
  • "Abyss;176858" wrote:
    Meh keypads are easy to come by.
    Those kinky handcuffs and hairdryers are the real issue @50 a pop. Write a manufacturer letter on them and i will be sure to +1 it ;)

~apparently you cant say k.i.n.k.y. On here lol

we skipped the letter with those guys - we went right to the thermal detonators! :D
  • "Aero;176854" wrote:
    In similar regards, why even make a mk. 5 if everyone finds it inferior and refuses to accept it?

The 4 is like Windows XP and the 5 is like Vista.

Everyone is waiting for the release of 6.

• "Z_Cavaricci;192681" wrote:
    "Aero;176854" wrote:

The 4 is like Windows XP and the 5 is like Vista.

Everyone is waiting for the release of 6.

:D
  • "Ole_Man_Bourbon;192645" wrote:
    Whats the fastest way to get these? I need about 200. Blech.

Exactly!!! :'( :'( :'(