Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Total Gameplay Hours Logged

Does anyone know if there is a way to see how many hours you have played this game? I am real curious.

I've logged in everyday since downloading the game last December. I've never played another mobile game this long! Even C.o.C. faded away after a while for me...

EDIT: Just realized they bleeped out Clash of Clans abbreviation....lol.
  • Don't do it! It's too scary! Also that doesn't include time on the forums :P
  • "ChefHaze;679396" wrote:
    I would hate myself if I found out, lol.

This. SO this....I would rather not know than be ashamed of the time spent. If it was anywhere close to what I have logged in Skyrim, I'll be standing in the corner, wading in a puddle of pi$$ with a snot bubble coming out of my nose.

• Yeah it might lead to unrecoverable depression if I knew how many hours I've spent on this game lol
  • Well I did some maths (not my best subject back in the school days) and I started playing the end of last November. I estimate about 1 hour a day tops that I play to complete all daily events. I have logged in every day since I started playing.

Rough estimate=300 hours

I have never played any other mobile game this long. Ever.
  • I checked on my phone right now and I've played 7.5 hours in the past week. And another 4 hours on forums.
  • I seriously don't want to know, just like I don't want to know the actual dollar amount I've spent since November.
  • "Impossible;692125" wrote:
    I checked on my phone right now and I've played 7.5 hours in the past week. And another 4 hours on forums.

Was this on an iPhone or Android? Does anyone know how to check time played on an Android-based phone?
  • "KingPin;692421" wrote:
    Erm that's scary 15.9 hours past 7 days 800 hours on that basis over a year

Feel ashamed don't spend that long on Xbox lol

Lol. That's awesome, man.

Just imagine when they add the ship stuff soon. This game already takes up too much of my daily time.