Forum Discussion

5 years ago

When you realize...

That the whole malak controversy was manufactured as an excuse to give free resources to F2P players to gain their support and increase the amount of crystal refreshes people use for the guild *event store.

tward930
    New Spectator
    ...your left big toe is bigger than your right big toe. Mind blown!
    Disruptor92
    Seasoned Rookie
    "Dinghy;d-217779" wrote:
    That the whole malak controversy was manufactured as an excuse to give free resources to F2P players to gain their support and increase the amount of crystal refreshes people use for the guild *event store.

I still don't get why or how the amount of crystal refreshes would increase. Through what? I don't understand your argument. Care to explain?
    tward930
    New Spectator
    "Nauros;c-1999667" wrote:
    If their intention was to send out free crystals, why not just do it without any excuse and avoid the poodoo-storm surrounding the whole Malak thing?

Never go near Malaks thing, nothing good comes from it
  • Don't think this fiasco was manufactured, they screwed up twice, gave crystals once, and many players quit (which might reduce incoming money), sounds just like bad development skill.
  • "Dinghy;c-1999362" wrote:
    "Dnoff423;c-1999247" wrote:

My apologies if your real name is Dinghy but I could not resist the Tommy Boy reference.

+1.

You're the first person I haven't actually had to explain the Tommy Boy reference to. (Seriously, that's where I got the name from)

It's the first thing I thought of when I saw your name.