Forum Discussion

GaleSWGOH
New Spectator
3 years ago

Xanadu Blood

Is there a pack or something I can buy that will actually make my Xanadu Blood attack twice more than once a week? Because CHRIST it is the most infuriating thing in game when the opponent's double taps consistently and mine just limps by.
  • The #1 reason I’ve always disliked ships is the RNG.

XB double taps
    Coin flip openers
    MILF assists
    Geo Spy random marks

Far more RNG than squad battles
  • "slickdealer;c-2363546" wrote:
    The #1 reason I’ve always disliked ships is the RNG.

XB double taps
    Coin flip openers
    **** assists
    Geo Spy random marks

Far more RNG than squad battles

There's wisdom in this. You can mod units (without gimping them) to achieve a certain turn order, can almost guarantee interactions, and for the most part, you're fully in control of a battle. Not with fleet. It's purely random and the sheer lack of control combined with a game like this is utterly enraging.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    Hopefully they stop neglecting ships, though the 50 dodges that happen during JMK battles sure doesn't help.

CG relies too much on "RNG" to solve everything and it's only frustrating to players.

Executor is the epitome of coin flips. sometimes, no matter what you do or how good your fleet is, you just lose everything. Sure, we can pull out a win, but not always. No matter your skill, your mods, how good your fleet is, you just lose. "Well that's just RNG!"
  • "Whatelse73;c-2363672" wrote:
    Hopefully they stop neglecting ships, though the 50 dodges that happen during JMK battles sure doesn't help.

CG relies too much on "RNG" to solve everything and it's only frustrating to players.

Executor is the epitome of coin flips. sometimes, no matter what you do or how good your fleet is, you just lose everything. Sure, we can pull out a win, but not always. No matter your skill, your mods, how good your fleet is, you just lose. "Well that's just RNG!"

Use Ebon Hawk. Less of a coin flip. But it is annoying if you lose RC straight away, for example.
    averschevet
    Rising Newcomer
    Abuse of RNG mechanics is really lazy, and bad design. Players barely get satisfied when the RNG aligns and the counter works (you don't feel better for winning because of RNG, only aliviated at most), but they get very frustrated when you lose because of RNG. In a game with strategic gameplay, RNG should not exist, ever.