- Arena?
- Light side mission hard 9b ?
- Gw?
  • To answer OP's question:-

Raids - Average

Arena - Below Average

GW - Great

PvE - Great

Zeta should be given to characters who are great in Arena & Raids. Zariss isn't good in either.
  • GK lead has another added benefit for Zariss especially when going against Chaze or Zylo comps. If you run Kylo yourself, JKA or EP you can get an extra attack with Zariss's heal. While the attack does not do a lot of damage, it will give you an extra attack to inflict heal immunity/shock. Its important when trying to keep Chaze from all the heals or Kylo from regenerating protection.
  • "Jyn_Erso_12;c-1021000" wrote:
    "ShaolinPunk;c-1020988" wrote:
    She's not a bad 5th of any squad.

She is not good either.

Your subsequent post says she is haha.

No, she's not meta anymore (since the 4x speed update) but she can still do a lot. I still user her to break some teams on my Arena. It's all in who else you have and what you run.

I agree with you 3/4: I put her at Above average in Arena; there are a ton of heroes that don't do anything for you in arena, she is NOT one of those.

• "Boo;c-1021023" wrote:
    "sneeekypants;c-1020566" wrote:
    All three people that zeta'd her post-nerf in the top 20 on my shard all eventually benched her. She was annoying the very first fight until I came up with the brilliant idea of killing her first. Pretty easy with maul and his 2x damage.

Yes but protect her in a team lead by a zeta QGJ, Chaze and GK - that's an amazing team to have in your roster, no?

Theres a GK (L), Zarriss, Nihilus, Chaze team on my shard. Never drops past 8 in a shard where the whole top 20 can grab 1st at some point during the day. GK and Baze pass taunts around, Zarriss keeps them all alive along with Chirrut for a passive cleanse and two cleanses from Chirrut and GK. Nihilus eats people up and is fully protected thanks to Zarriss. The team lacks immediate DPS, but he can just put it on auto and beat every team on our shard. He said he only loses characters to a few teams. Sure Zarriss isn't the arena meta, but combined with the right characters she can ensure your team is basically unkillable while you let Nihilus just eat away at your competition.
  • "ptr;c-1020957" wrote:
    "Olddumper;c-1020869" wrote:
    GK is just one example of a toon zarris can make a nightmare with her unique. A general rule of thumb is that if their health pool is over 25k zarris is going to make them a nightmare. There are plenty of other toons like DN DT Zylo Anakin B-2 5's and so on that Barris makes monsters. I think in top comps she makes a huge difference. Sure if you just plop her on a Jedi squad, some old rebel meta toon or even an tanky empire squad she will underwhelm. But under a GK or Rex lead with some of those toons I mentioned above and you will win on offense 100 percent of the time since the AI doesn't know how to target.

any chance this can work without GK?

In fact without GK you are almost better off going empire.

ie zader Zid zihilus zavage and Zarris lol. DT or B-2 may work out better than zavage. Reardless that is a lot more work than a GK squad.