Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Best DoT team

Alrighty forum people, I wanted to hear everybody's opinion on crafting the best DoT team for a defensive TW role.

I think the core three to have are Vader lead, Boba, and Shaman. Shaman gives offense-up and a heal ability, so I think the utility of those two gives him a solid third spot.

That leaves two spots for a few competitors. We can choose from farmboy, GGuard, Nightsister Initiate, Bistan, Sidious, Dengar, HK-47, and DN.

Considering this is specifically for TW defense, I'd like to maximize the utility of each character. This means that I'm definitely taking DN and HK out of the conversation, and I also think Sid is better-utilized elsewhere.

So we have farmboy, GG, Bistan, Dengar, and NI left. Who would YOU choose to go with the my first three?

I'm leaning towards bistan and GG. I like the ability for GG to taunt and protect the others, while possibly healing from shaman before an early demise. I like Bistan for his use of Frenzy to have a good chance to inflict a lot of DoTs early for Vader's Culling Blade and Boba's execute.

However, I think farmboy may be stronger than Bistan for all his TM gain (have his CC over 90% currently), and he could have a lot of survivability with a Zeta and 15% health steal.

I think NI and Dengar would definitely fit, but potentially better-suited towards other teams... however, my NS and BH squads kinda stink, and since I'm already including Boba, the BH squad idea is moot.

What's everybody out there think? Who would you YOU choose for your TW defensive squad? All input appreciated!
No RepliesBe the first to reply

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago