Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Dot stacks are over!

Thank you devs so so so much. I've been wanting this for the longest since Chaze came out. (Watch smithy or Ahnahld's vid it shows it)
  • Are you saying the screen won't be cluttered with icons anymore? This post is vague...
  • Yes just shows one heal over time with a small number above the icon. Im sure dots will be as well.
  • But how are we going to clutter the AAT P3 with a zVader? What about Rancor having such a long string of DoTs that you don't know what else has struck him? Will they do the same for ships and suddenly selecting the top left one will be possible again? This is madness!
  • Great, i saw it just this afternoon! Very very useful, it should have been implemented long time ago
  • Sadly @CG_Kozispoon said it would not be released with TB, but in a future update
  • "Widget_gadget;c-1233976" wrote:
    I rather enjoy chaze having so many HOTs that i cant tell if the next character has retribution or foresight. Its a fun surprise.

Lol. Makes it a challenge. Like killing old Ben first.
  • Rejoice!!!

"CG_Kozispoon;d-127289" wrote:
    Hermit Yoda
    NOTE- Keen eyed Holotable heroes have spied that sweet buff stacking in some of the gifs and videos circulating over this release. This will not be implemented in game when Territory Battles go live, but please consider it a sneak peek of things to come for the future!

• Soo. As long as it helps the game run smoother idc. Last i need is for my game to crash in the middle of a haat 2-4 mil hit with a zader lead.