Forum Discussion

• I finally got this done with leveled up characters, a borrowed Daka (thanks @cosmicturtle333 !) and a bit of luck with stuns from my three chars (one borrowed) who can stun.
  • "JohnnySteelAlpha;15846" wrote:
    For all the dark maps, I liked to use Maul (borrow if you don't have) and his evade leader and Sid for higher damage as a leader on the crit (borrow one or the other). If you could borrow Dooku or Maul and have Dooku or Maul, use both as your leader and that high evade will work well. I think with not great healing on the dark side being available at the moment and limited number of tanks, it's hard to try to tank your way through all that AOE. Evade is RNG and you may not get through with all toons alive, but you will advance past the node eventually. This is how I got through the 5 Dark Hard nodes as well...and also Dark map 6 normal (haven't tried hard yet).

I tried to use heavy damage and evade and crit / evade / RNG my way though.

6 hard dark side, are well, quite hard..
    6B is Ewok Elder level 66 grade 8 gears ... If u can clear first 2 waves, then last wave is insane.. I have Talia, Daka and Sid 7* max gears and use Dooku 6* and I use maul or Vader
    Last wave, if u try to clear the 5 mobs around EE, then he keeps reviving them.. If u try EE first, then mobs pick u apart with fast turn meter and their normal attack Ranges from 2300 to 4500

Working a new setup with the new FO heroes and an empire setup just for that mission.. Droids get cleared too fast cuz of lack of hp

Wish we had a dark side Barriss Offee
  • "JoJoMo_007;15881" wrote:
    We definitely need more dark side healers. All we have now are Talia and Daka. And not all of us (me included) have Daka yet.

Until level 5 dark side missions, I didn't have Daka strong enough...so I 6* Talia.. Get Sid, Dooku(if u bought pack.. Farm him each day.. I'm 1 day away from Dooku 6*) Vader , Ventress and a droid or Boba

And get friends who have Daka

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago