Forum Discussion

9 years ago

IG-86 silent nerf?

I have gear 11 IG-86 level 7 precision strike, Omega assassin droid caller. I used to see crits above 17k; several battles after latest updat no crits above 10k, mostly crits well below 10k and non-crits below 5 and 4K. Could be a bad run of RNG but wondering if any others with high level IG-86 have noticed a significant reduction in damage output.
  • "BnBTobacconist;479726" wrote:
    gear 11 with him as well, and he's as good as always in Arena, killing kids left and right. Double tap outs delivered consistently.

Mine is G9. Are you running him with droids or without? Without he seems fine. 10k crits all day. With droids he is broken.
  • Here are screenshots from a battle I just did. 6k crits with his basic. 9k crits with his special.

http://imgur.com/a/KMIdn

Totally effing broken.

@CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse @CG_NotReallyAJedi
  • ahh so you are running him with droids? I run a hybrid team with 88 lead, rey, 86, sun fac and st han and he's crushing like always.
  • 6k crit is NOT normal though, so something is wrong with the configuration/gear or something.
  • "SlyGambit;479689" wrote:
    This is weird. I just started seeing it too. His damage on droid teams is the same as his damage on non-droid teams.

This is kinda a big deal.

Why would it be different exactly?
  • "Sikho;479757" wrote:
    "SlyGambit;479689" wrote:
    This is weird. I just started seeing it too. His damage on droid teams is the same as his damage on non-droid teams.

His droid squad tactics passive gives him 4.5% crit chance and 15% crit damage for each droid (20% crit damage if omega'd).

It appears to be reducing his damage by 15% for each droid. Mine is doing approx. 45% less damage than on teams w/o droids. I'm going to do a battle with him in a non-droid squad and record damages.
  • Oh #$&*( me. Now I'm hitting 7.5k assist call shots w/o droids.

RIP IG-86
  • "SlyGambit;479761" wrote:
    "Sikho;479757" wrote:
    "SlyGambit;479689" wrote:

His droid squad tactics passive gives him 4.5% crit chance and 15% crit damage for each droid (20% crit damage if omega'd).

It appears to be reducing his damage by 15% for each droid. Mine is doing approx. 45% less damage than on teams w/o droids. I'm going to do a battle with him in a non-droid squad and record damages.

No. The crit damage bonus does not stack with droids. It's a one time bonus.
    He's fine. Hits as much as he used to.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago