Forum Discussion

jedibaer71
New Spectator
5 years ago

"old" Finn Zeta

worth it?
  • "jedibaer71;d-221997" wrote:
    worth it?

Yes if you don't foresee yourself getting RJT in the next year AND you can build a solid Rteam.

I use my zFinn team all the time in 5's GAC and rarely lose against much heavier invested zzKRU and zzBossk teams. Resistance trooper and Poe are critical for the team. I wish I had Holdo as opposed to Rpilot. You could probably swap out BB8 for Holdo. Illuminated destiny is a luxury more than a necessity for the TM train, and Holdo's AOE would be better for triggering exposes. I like BB8 for the tenacity down on basic. I usually hit people with it before using Finn's stun, which is critical for beating the teams I mentioned
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I'd personally hold(o) off on any old resistance or FO zetas until we see what the deal is with new Rey and Kylo. It could be that we end up with 2 viable teams and the old Finn zeta becomes useful.

As it currently stands, it's not bad but it's kinda like Bastila: it becomes largely irrelevant outside of 3v3 GA once you get the character he's used to unlock.
  • "Jarvind;c-2040202" wrote:
    I'd personally hold(o) off on any old resistance or FO zetas until we see what the deal is with new Rey and Kylo. It could be that we end up with 2 viable teams and the old Finn zeta becomes useful.

As it currently stands, it's not bad but it's kinda like Bastila: it becomes largely irrelevant outside of 3v3 GA once you get the character he's used to unlock.

I really haven't found zFinn useful in 3s except against KRU, and it is less reliable than in 5s. The TM nerf to that team made it just barely viable to get a TM train that is consistent enough in 5's. Just not enough exposes in 3s to make the train useful. What is really useful is the stun and remove taunt. Makes me wonder, might a g12 Finn team be useful enough without the zeta? IDK. I have the zeta. I did it after the need because regardless I was lacking teams
  • Probably not, definitely not right before the new rey or other potential resistance characters from ep9.
  • "Jarvind;c-2040202" wrote:
    I'd personally hold(o) off

That's enough internet for today.....