Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Question about Asajj

Under a Talzin lead (zetad). Does her offense continue to stack while she is dead? I only ask because when she comes back to assist she comes dangerously close to OHKO baze at full health.
  • "Bz183;c-1426139" wrote:
    "Woodroward;c-1426082" wrote:
    "Bz183;c-1426065" wrote:
    "scuba;c-1425868" wrote:
    "Bz183;c-1425648" wrote:
    @CG_Conduit23 I might be asking too much but maybe a list of instances where it does and doesn't stack.

Didn't she give this already?
    If Asajj is alive it stacks
    If Asajj is dead it doesn't stack
    If Asajj is partially revived could stack.

Still wondering about when she gets revived to assist on basic under MT then no one dies other than her and other temp revived NS. Is she considered alive then?

This has actually already been explained.

Asaji is revived. She's alive at that point. Then she dies, THEN the trigger for her stacks goes on the stack, but she's dead at that point, so it can't resolve and she doesn't gain additional stacks. (though it could be that the trigger never even hits the stack because she's already dead, either way she's dead by the time she would gain the bonus)

But if she revives after dying a bunch of times does she have the stacks from the assists from the grave?

No, because she was dead when she would have gotten those stacks.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "Bz183;c-1426065" wrote:
    "scuba;c-1425868" wrote:
    "Bz183;c-1425648" wrote:
    @CG_Conduit23 I might be asking too much but maybe a list of instances where it does and doesn't stack.

Didn't she give this already?
    If Asajj is alive it stacks
    If Asajj is dead it doesn't stack
    If Asajj is partially revived could stack.

Still wondering about when she gets revived to assist on basic under MT then no one dies other than her and other temp revived NS. Is she considered alive then?

She is considered alive however with 2 NS revived and 2 dying from na basic if she is the second one to die I honestly don't think they can answer this as it all comes down to who is "destroyed" first and if Asajj is alive long enough to register the destruction of the other which could actually come down to glitches and delays in the game it self.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago