Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Revan too OP

I'm not saying that I can't or won't work hard to get Revan. What I'm saying is that it is almost impossible to kill a Revan squad in Grand Arena without Revan or Traya. I probably won't be joining any more Grand Arena events until I get him, because it just makes me mad.
  • "VonZant;c-1776158" wrote:
    So MT lead NS beat him? I got curbstomped by Revan in this GA round, but I had to use my NS in a mirror match. I have nothing else that can touch him.

Yes, NS can beat Revan, but it is not easy win, Player need to know how to use them against Revan. And ns has to have really good mods, also medpac is really important and 16%health mods. A lot of speed like 20plus on every mod.
  • "Crackling_Doom;c-1775513" wrote:
    There are ways.

Nightsisters, Palpatine lead, CLS lead and Finn lead to name a few.

No. Not with Nightsisters. If you get extremely lucky ... maybe once in a blue moon.

Believe me I tried ... waaaay to often.
  • ".... is overpowered" reserved for the counter hero to Revan, and further reserved to be used to comment on the hero that replaces the one that counters the counter.
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "KyoO1234;c-1776567" wrote:
    "Crackling_Doom;c-1775513" wrote:
    There are ways.

Nightsisters, Palpatine lead, CLS lead and Finn lead to name a few.

No. Not with Nightsisters. If you get extremely lucky ... maybe once in a blue moon.

Believe me I tried ... waaaay to often.

Talzin zeta and assaj zeta and g12 all are mandatory. A few hang out in the top 50 of arena. They hold on defense sometimes too, the assist on basic and stacking offense on assaj, if gone from 5v2 to 3v5 in a blink of an eye and lose. I'm building my ns for p4 of hstr and to handle revan teams
  • the least they coudl do is remove his ignore taunt. that woudl clear alot of him up. he is WAY too OP when 80% of all game has him in pvp its too OP. he NEEDs a nerf.
  • Revans a push over lol Trayas BSF Zion dn Thrawn . There’s a couple other counters to that work well jtr squad and Cls 3.0’que up
    Vids on you tube and practice you be surprised
  • I still run nightsisters. I've never been top 20. But top 50? Regular for the past 4+ months since revan started and still while he is sitting on his throne. The only thing holding me back is speed; it's hard to win when the opponent can take two or three turns before you get one, etc. The kill order is essential as previously mentioned. He really isnt that hard of a kill though. It's just a slugfest. That's about it. Yes my NS are all g12 and 230+ speed before leader bonus. I built then for hstr, tw, ga, tb and arena. They are still viable and useful elsewhere and definitely worth the investment! They also LOVE those delicious CLS/finn comps.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago