Forum Discussion

9 years ago

ST Han vs Savage

Who to farm in arena? I have both at 4* and I have nobody else to farm. I'm not really looking for great synergy. I just want a character for LS/DS and GW
  • I'll let you know about han in a week. I'm 30/100 to 7* and haven't used im yet in arena or gw since he's still squishy at 6*. I'm running a phasma squad, so I figured the turn manipulation would be nice
  • Han. Gear him up, get him to 7*, team him with poggle and some heavy hitters and you won't regret it.
  • Han. Looking toward the future, he is getting a speed bump after the level 80 increase and QGJs leader ability will apply to all allies. So a possible doible speed boost. Taunt lasts 3 turns... if he survives that long, but you get turn meter boosts everytime he's takes damage. I think he'llc be the new Poe after the increase. Especially if he gets some health boost in his gear.
  • "Mephisto_style;134241" wrote:
    Savage. Tanks in this game only seem to get worse. They "fixed" Assaj...

I still don't think her rampage skill processes correctly. She doesn't get the buffs when she kills a toon.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago