Forum Discussion

3 years ago

This GC Hurts

Not sure why. It just does. Han opens with a Stun, Dash opens with an AoE Daze, then Chewie and Han and Dash all get Stuns. Ow.

Then between the event modifiers (which boost buffed Smugglers, who get an Imperial Rule buff immediately and permanently) and Vandor any and all damage the Smugglers take is reduced by 50%.

I don’t know. Just feels like I can barely scratch them while I can also blink and lose my R7s. Dash alone nearly 1v1’d my full health+prot (and post Ult) SEE. Anyone else?
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    I used Bossk, Greef, Boba, Mando, and Fennec. All at R5 or higher. It took about ten attempts and finally Dash didn't AOE and wipe half or more of my team. If he just does a basic and then you can land an ability block on him with Boba, it should work for you. Fennec's basic does multiple attacks which gets to contract faster, then you disintegrate Dash, then Vandor, then it shouldn't be too rough after that. (I did have one come down to Han against my team and he kept one shotting them and I lost.)

Unfortunately, yet another event that is almost purely reliant on RNG. Nothing to do with skill, or with having your characters built up. Just plain RNG.
    tward930
    New Spectator
    "Whatelse73;c-2326781" wrote:
    "MasterSeedy;c-2326777" wrote:
    That tip made a difference?

What, before when you were using Boba you thought, "Nah, I won't use my AoE because preventing opponents from using their specials won't help"?

Seriously, Boba using an AoE is about the most obvious play there is. The question is whether or not Boba and the Mandalorian are even alive after the opening outburst from Dash, et al.

And the fact that if you AOE all 5 of them counter attack is rather troublesome. Funny thing, I didn't know Han and Chewie were part of the prepared team! It's almost as if they added two meta characters and gave them prepared capabilities to make it more stupid! lol

Dash's lead gives all scoundrel allies prepared. Relics are needed, end game is end game not g12+

• Perseverance.

Who am I kidding, it's an Imperial ton of RNG.
  • "Kisakee;c-2326746" wrote:
    Plus the modifier is wrong too. It states "Whenever a unit lands a debuff they gain 1 stack of Imperial Reign" but in fact it's whenever an enemy unit is hurt by an attack the enemy unit gains 1 stack.

That’s because whenever a Buffed Scoundrel enemy is hurt by an attack, they inflict an irresistable Defense Down on the attacker…
  • "xGriiMErZ;c-2326948" wrote:
    Its like these bells don't understand this is a game, not a chore that needs loads of retries to even try and get a win.

But, after seeing how quickly they killed conquest, I'm not surprised they ruin everything else.

Gotta make sure one of your latest pay to play toons looks amazing, but I bet a players version of Dash is trash

I have R5 dash, he's awesome.
  • "Vendi1983;c-2327040" wrote:

Perseverance.

Who am I kidding, it's an Imperial ton of RNG.

From what I have seen it basically requires remodding all the BH with your fastest 5 sets. Then it requires RNG to the extent you can Boosk and Greef all assist on young han to get contract. Then you need to mandonihilate someone.

If you don't have 5 sets of mods that get all these toons 320 speedish, this GC is a nightmare.
  • @Mephisto_style don't target Young Han. I went after OG Chewie with Jango lead.

If you hit Young Han Mando can't feed anyone TM because he can't crit.

You only have to hit Young Han for Bossk lead.
  • "Vendi1983;c-2327254" wrote:
    @Mephisto_style don't target Young Han. I went after OG Chewie with Jango lead.

If you hit Young Han Mando can't feed anyone TM because he can't crit.

You only have to hit Young Han for Bossk lead.

I spent 10 minutes remodding, 10 minutes trying new openings. Exited with the gold box

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago