Forum Discussion

4 years ago

What is stripping my watt tech?

Has happened 4 times against jedi today. Both bastilla and jml lead. I thought watt buffs were locked? First move I do is tank tech into see, and 4 times today about halfway through the battle I noticed that the tech is gone.

Ideas?
  • "Iy4oy4s;c-2240246" wrote:
    "Sanderzas;c-2240157" wrote:
    It probably happens when they transform to their ult (although that shouldn't happen)

Just tested with GAS and he loses any tech that he had when he takes his nap.
    Tested with JML and he didnt lose his tech when he used his ult.

Dont have SEE. It seems to be case by case for "transforming" characters.

GAS' kit specifically states all status effects are removed, when he kneels. That is the only case (for now) where that should happen, as it is spelled out that way.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Can you provide a video?

Wat's tech should never dispel, so it might be bugged, and a video evidence would be great to submit to CG as proof
  • I've noticed JKL with decieve is able to counter after SEE switches to ult form, maybe he's also dispelling?
  • "MasterSeedy;c-2240126" wrote:
    Same thing happened to me against Sector5/Hard JML boss.

This. I put tank on my jml and then all of a sudden gone. I assumed I just didn’t see it right but if others are seeing it too...
  • It probably happens when they transform to their ult (although that shouldn't happen)
  • "Ultra;c-2240127" wrote:
    Can you provide a video?

Wat's tech should never dispel, so it might be bugged, and a video evidence would be great to submit to CG as proof

I’ll try a few today and try and snag video. I kept thinking I was messing it up yesterday, or hardly paying attention as it was on auto, then I’d look up and boom no tank tech.

Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Sanderzas;c-2240157" wrote:
    It probably happens when they transform to their ult (although that shouldn't happen)

Just tested with GAS and he loses any tech that he had when he takes his nap.
    Tested with JML and he didnt lose his tech when he used his ult.

Dont have SEE. It seems to be case by case for "transforming" characters.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago