Forum Discussion

Luxray0
Rising Rookie
2 days ago

Kelleran Beq Bugged

CG, how did you not catch this while testing the current galactic challenge which requires nightsisters? Oh wait, you guys don't actually test anything. Well, don't worry, because I do.

Kelleran Beq is totally bugged! His unique claims that "While Kelleran Beq has Protection, ... can't drop below 100% Health."

In practice, this is functioning that while Kelleran Beq has protection, he cannot receive any direct health damage at all. The only thing you have to do to test this bug, is try to use a talzin team agaist the current galactic challenge.

Just play the GC, which unfortunately requires auto basic for multiple minutes, and you will see that if Kelleran Beq has 20% protection and 75% (not 100%) health, his health should, based on the wording of the unique, be susceptible to direct damage from plague. However, this is not the case.

In the image, Kelleran Beq does not have 100% health, but regardless is immune to all direct health damage from the 62 stacks of plague that should be obliterating him immediately.

Persimius
    Seasoned Traveler

While it may be bugged, it's not as bad as you say. I didn't have to auto/basic for any minutes, much less multiple (I did full auto when it was down to Beq, took a minute-ish). But what you're saying is extra weird, because if it says he can't drop below 100% health while he has protection, why would you expect 65 stacks of plague hitting directly to health do anything while he has any protection?

Luxray0
      Rising Rookie

There is a distinction between being entirely immune to health damage, and "unable to drop below 100% health" where the latter clearly implies that once he has dropped below 100% health, health damage is no longer prevented. The current implementation seems to align with what you are saying, where his health cannot receive any damage while he has protection, and if that is the intended effect, the ability description should be changed to reflect that.

• Bugged?? 
    I completed it with one battle. I would have been done a lot quicker but I wanted to see how many stacks of the event unique I could get on Daka.

the answer is 370. 

She took back to back 7 turns with her basic before finishing off beq. I wish I had recorded it now 😂 

Edit: I used the same team as you but I’m gonna to try again right now

Luxray0
      Rising Rookie

I understand the that the Galactic Challenge is possible, I was not saying that this is an impossible challenge. I was commenting on an unintended interaction that I noticed while playing the current GC. The previous commenter also responded this way. Why are you thinking that just because the GC is possible to complete means that there is no bug? This does not follow. The first tier of the SEE journey was bugged for a long time. That doesn't mean that it was impossible. It just means that an unintended interaction is affecting the difficulty of the event. I am saying that kelleran beq's health is not able to receive damage while he has protection regardless of whether he is currently at 100% health. This is true, and constitutes a bug.