Forum Discussion

Orbb_Zolond
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

Sound issues

I'm having sound issues on both the PC client and my Android mobile phone app (same issue, multiple platforms).  Some sound effects are just not working.  It seems like it's mostly AoE effects that are silent (like Great Mothers Majik Storm and Mother Talzin's Dark Magik) but single target sound effects work ok.  It started happening a couple of days ago when the Great Mothers update dropped. 

A similar issue also happens in fleet battles when using Profundity (either attacker or defender).  When the rebel corvette pulls the other capital ship away, then the same kind of sound issue occurs where only some of the game sounds are active.  This issue has been present for as long as Profundity has been out.

Rolada64
    Seasoned Newcomer

I have the same issue, so I am bumping this one up. Ashish from support also suggested to me to do so. Great Mothers, Old Daka and Mother Talzin lost their sounds, on all abilities.

• We listed Great Mothers audio issue as a known issue in Update Notes. I'll have a look into the profundity issue in a bit.

• We're investigating an issue where the audio related to Great Mothers and some other Nightsister characters are missing (abilities and cinematics).
      Orbb_Zolond
      Seasoned Novice

Thanks for the response.  The Profundity issue also occurs with the Raddus as well.  For me it seems like it happens when capital ships "leave" the arena but not when they are destroyed by something like the Death Star beam from the Executor.  I don't recall if it is every time but it is often enough that I expect it to happen when I'm in a battle with/using Profundity or Raddus.