Forum Discussion

Jooten
Rising Novice
22 days ago

Still haven't received the LSB I paid for

I posted this before but here's what I'm dealing with (quick recap) I paid for the Jedi Allies LSB last Friday 23 August, received crystals instead I'm a pretty laid back dude so whatever, I tried to buy the LSB again but couldn't, opened several chats to try and fix it but getting help is so confusing and frustrating. 

Now after repeating all of this information several times in my help chats I get this response:

"Hello, Thank you for contacting EA . I hope you are doing well.  Please don't worry, we're here to help you. I have checked your account and found that you have received jedi_allies_lightspeed_bundle at 8/23/2024, 3:24:00pm . Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us back."

Like what do I need to do to actually get help for this f'ing game?  I'm beyond irritated at this point, I 100% did not receive the LSB and now I'm being gaslighted?  WTF

Here's my current LSB characters.  Please what does it take to get real help?

• these are the images

• I have not received my Hoth LSB and it says the transaction was complete but have not received anything

Jooten
      Rising Novice

Thank you for whatever you did, I finally received the bundle.  There's got to be an easier less frustrating way to ask for help in this game.  

Jooten
    Rising Novice

Oh my Ally code is 319-286-859 if that's needed