Forum Discussion

lrbc502
Seasoned Newcomer
24 days ago

Trouble with the Dark Sovereign Event Activating

Hello! 

I have been farming for the Leviathan for a while and at the beginning of this month I finished all of the requirements for the event

Here is my issue, I have been waiting all of this month for the event to open up but it never did, researching I found out it opens up on the 20th of every month, but it never popped for me

I play the game daily and check the events regularly as well but the Dark Sovereign event never popped up, a couple of days ago I saw that there was an event going on but it was locked for me, I didn't mind it thinking it was one of those events for marquise characters that pop up in case you missed it but I think it was the Leviathan event since it disappeared from the list of events after the 21st 

Has anyone experienced this issue? Is there a bug? I have triple checked in case there is another requirement I left pass but no, it says 16/16 prerequisites

Will update when the next event comes up just in case

My ally code is 593412984

winterwolves
    Seasoned Traveler

Yeah, this is an awkward system.

What you need to do is look for that event on the 20th, and when that event is on, go to the journey guide. At the same time the event is on, the journey guide missions will be available for you to play, if you meet all requirements. If you look at this on the day I'm writing you'll see the profundity as an example. It says "Event starts in 1d 4h" for me right now. The Executor and Leviathan just say "Event currently unavailable".

Once you have completed the unlock missions in the journey guide (and unlocked and upgraded the ship), the events table mission will then be available to you. You earn the blueprints to get up the rest of the star levels from there.

I don't really know why they continue to have those cap ship journey guides only open for one day a month, but that's how it is. 

lrbc502
      Seasoned Newcomer

Thank you for the clarification!

Had another thing as my journey guide so I think that is why it didn't pop up, will be on the look out this month, it sucks that I already missed on 10 shards but it is what it is

• Same here. It always pop-up that the Leviathan is here ect. ., but when you finished with the requiements for it, you can't see the event at the events menu.. great programing..