Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Please allow goaled event Spooky Party during Spooky Day!

There's Spooky Day currently in my game, and I thought it'd be perfectly fitting to throw a Spooky Party social event during it. Unfortunately there's the usual "no goaled events during holidays" limitation, so can't do it.

I've noticed that you can have goaled dates during Love Day, so would it be possible to allow goaled Spooky Party during Spooky Day holiday?

PS: Also bigger 'wear costume' options if you have the packs that came with costumes, please!
  • The game cannot handle more than one event at once. Try opening a vet clinic on a holiday to get an idea of what I mean.
  • "ChadSims2;c-17390363" wrote:
    "Lumiasta;d-971840" wrote:
    There's Spooky Day currently in my game, and I thought it'd be perfectly fitting to throw a Spooky Party social event during it. Unfortunately there's the usual "no goaled events during holidays" limitation, so can't do it.

I've noticed that you can have goaled dates during Love Day, so would it be possible to allow goaled Spooky Party during Spooky Day holiday?

PS: Also bigger 'wear costume' options if you have the packs that came with costumes, please!

They need to give in and give us a costume category in CAS I cant be the only person who hates these random outfits at costume parties.

There is a costume category. It’s under full body outfits. If you open the full body category you’ll see an icon of the hot dog suit. That’s the costume category sort.
    keekee53
    New Spectator
    last time I checked the the spooky party wasnt working