Forum Discussion

8 years ago

world adventure pack for sims 4

or any adventure pack would be cool
what do you guys think
  • "Neia;c-15421853" wrote:
    I never played the TS3 version, but I wouldn't be that interested into a pack about adventures. I'm not playing the Sims as a RPG, focused on one Sim, for exploration, collecting or achievement, and thus most of the concept of adventures would be rather useless for me. I'm also doubtful I would like a pack with cultures so heavily inspired from the real world (I prefered the TS2 ones, who were more broad/more generic in my mind).

well the sims 4 does have a lot of collecting or achievements so I think a pack like this would fit right in @Neia
  • "comicsforlife;c-16104199" wrote:
    "Neia;c-15421853" wrote:
    I never played the TS3 version, but I wouldn't be that interested into a pack about adventures. I'm not playing the Sims as a RPG, focused on one Sim, for exploration, collecting or achievement, and thus most of the concept of adventures would be rather useless for me. I'm also doubtful I would like a pack with cultures so heavily inspired from the real world (I prefered the TS2 ones, who were more broad/more generic in my mind).

well the sims 4 does have a lot of collecting or achievements so I think a pack like this would fit right in @Neia

No doubt it could fit, but it wouldn't interest me. I'm not interested in the collecting and achievements that already exists in TS4.
  • "Neia;c-16104724" wrote:
    "comicsforlife;c-16104199" wrote:
    "Neia;c-15421853" wrote:

No doubt it could fit, but it wouldn't interest me. I'm not interested in the collecting and achievements that already exists in TS4.

one reward trait I really like is the piped piper trait get that one its great @Neia
  • I think kids should be able to go on adventures to because almost ever children's book ever has it
  • well guys looks like we might get an adventure pack I think it might have witch doctors in it
  • "Dannydanbo;c-16262249" wrote:
    "comicsforlife;c-16243483" wrote:
    well guys looks like we might get an adventure pack I think it might have witch doctors in it

What makes you think there will be Witch Doctors in the next GP? There is absolutely no evidence of that at all.

well when I think curse and Aztec I think witch doctor I think it would be an npc though
    the reason I think there's a curse is the skeleton @Dannydanbo