Forum Discussion

meeshwood
Seasoned Hotshot
4 hours ago

Idea- camping but make it seasons

One of my favorite not yet returned features from the sims 3 was the seasonal festivals. I was thinking a fun way to bring these back might be with an RV style camping pack. 

My thought was that there could be 3 campgrounds and each one could host a couple of festivals. When you choose to vacation at one of these campgrounds you get a pop up asking if you would like one of the festivals to occur while you are camping. 

Festivals could center around harvest day and/or spooky day for a fall theme, winterfest for a winter theme, perhaps a music festival for spring, and summer could be a carnival or a "sims day" celebration with water activities and fireworks.

I also thought this pack could take a page from snowy escape but with warmer weather themed activities. So one campground could be near the beach and give an opportunity for surfing and body boarding while another could be near a place to go tubing. 

Finishing off the pack would be items to build more detailed play grounds and better pools items such as slides and volleyball.

I would also like a function to choose which families would camp around the same time as you including some only in the camping world. These families could age as your family ages so child sims could grow up together. 

Camping could be RV focused with an opportunity to have your own RV.

Thoughts?

No RepliesBe the first to reply