Forum Discussion

SimsGodAkins94
Seasoned Newcomer
12 hours ago

Punk Rock Chick Themed DLC Clothes for Sims 4

I need stylish punk rock chick clothing + punk rock chick hairstyles & jewelry for my main Sims character Electronic Arts, I'm not interested in that Sims Grim Reaper DLC Expansion Pack. 

Please get rid of the pronouns in create a sims menu. 

SimsGodAkins94
      Seasoned Newcomer

The grung is a good start idea but I need punk rock chick clothes, hairstyles  & jewelry. 

The punk rock community is far different from the Gothic community, that's like confusing a raven for a crow two different black birds. Punk Rock Chicks vent the frustration, Gothic people play with their depression etcetera. 

Besides I'm not interested in Gothic clothes. 

• I do feel the game desperately needs a punk rock music station along with the ability to create a band, or be a singer. Tied in with Get Famous, acting is not something that interests me but singing (though I cannot sing myself without crushing glass and mirrors and ruining the hearing of folks) is something I've longed for a long time in the game. 

As for a world tied with a band/rock/punk pack, I feel is not needed, CAS and BB (drums etc) would be enough along with a singing/band career and rise from practicing in a garage to perform at clubs and gain fame along the way. Ability to sing is already in the game as is piano/keyboard and guitars so drums and animation for drumming is the main focus imo.  

SimsGodAkins94
      Seasoned Newcomer

Exactly, Sims 4 overall just feels like a stripped down variation of past Sims games a shell of it's former self.  The creator Will Wright gave us the power to stop death of moms & fix everything wrong with our reality as adulthood life should not be a horror movie nightmare come true, so why is Electronic Arts just making Sims 4 a bad joke?

• Better yet I've been asking for a play tested Punk Rock Chick Themed DLC expansion or game pack for a while now, and all we got is broken landlord DLC expansion pack & broken dating app DLC expansion pack & yes I'm not a happy customer. 

If you order a essential item off of Amazon you expect that product not the far opposite of it, Therefore I want my play tested Punk Rock Chick Themed DLC expansion or game pack new world map that's based on Detroit Michigan or Baltimore Maryland but A wilderness Midwestern wilderness town or city like Copperdale in High School years DLC expansion pack.

Understand I want my main Sims character to be a fan love letter to Amy Lee of the rock band Evanescence, where she has her own successful rock band performing at mosh pits etcetera.

SimsGodAkins94
    Seasoned Newcomer

Like I want the Sims series to feel like a nice vacation from everyday adulthood life etcetera, not be constantly reminded of it not saying you can't have realism in Sims 4 is that line you do not cross which is make our respective main Sims character struggle like us which we don't want for them even when we start a new game file we want them to be forever financially secured in life etcetera. 

Instead of this life and death DLC expansion pack for Sims 4 that's mostly about our respective means Sims characters working for The Sims Grim Reaper whom I'm not to fond of for obvious reasons, we get an ideal DLC expansion or game pack where our respective main Sims characters can not only form their own rock band but also start a music label group making hit records in a new world map called Valhalla that's based on Wilderness Midwestern towns or Detroit Michigan. Complete with a mosh pit area for our respective main Sims characters to perform at with their rock band and this will be in collaboration with Amy Lee of the rock band Evanescence.

Like just imagine Amy Lee in Sims 4 helping your respective main Sims character make it in the music industry, without the obvious drawbacks & the gameplay of it not feeling like a chore or you clocking into work of a horrible minimum wage paying job.

Then after this a coffee shop owner base game update & more including the option to give our respective main Sims characters in-laws, godparents, side lovers in create a sims menu.