Forum Discussion

5 days ago

Urgent Update Needed

The first thing we absolutely need before anything else, is BEING ABLE TO HAVE MORE THAN 8 HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS Is a MUST, I'm about to go crazy cause I cry everytime I see a stray animal in the sims and real life, and I get so mad when I can't adopt all of them, we need more household slots (at least 15+ slots!!) and, they can't be small pictures, they need to be the normal sized profiles. Please take this into consideration, cause I'm too poor to buy a laptop to get mods for this. And it shouldn't need mods!!

• I would love to have more than 8 characters also, it will be a challenge, what with all those sneaky sims going for a swim in the dead of winter but oh, well, serves them right. Now we are all learning how to make ambrosia so it won't matter. lol

I think many players would enjoy this. I personally have a lot of trouble controlling multiple pets, but to each their own. I can just imagine what you will do when you see a stray animal and you have a full house of 15 already.  👀 😱 If you ever get your wish you must post pictures of all the chaos. Well, not 'must', but it would be fun to see the wild things happening with that many pets.🤪