Forum Discussion

Briana2526
Seasoned Traveler
4 hours ago

Preteens, Lisa Frank and Rainbow core CAS

If/When we get Preteens can we have a Lisa Frank inspired bedroom set like I talking the bed, and bedroom with the leopard and other animals etc. Like the rug and like dresser, night stands, computer desk. Jewelry Stand. Also can be for the kids as well. 

Fuzzy like I know we have the fuzzy carpet from plumbella kit but what about a fuzzy blanket, fuzzy rugs, fuzzy pen and pencils holder fuzzy journal holder, fuzzy sitting, couch, bean bag, fuzzy storage bin. Fuzzy stuffed animals.

Sports room like more sports poster or the room can be a basketball court with the wall paper and we already flooring, or like a football field, a soccer field, a baseball field and etc. more trophy's and jerseys, hats (snapbacks), sneakers. And etc.  bed like have the ball, the jersey, number and etc. 

CAS 

Rainbow core kit, but with a fuzzy crossbody outfit one with and with out it an outfit with a fuzzy back pack one with or without it or have a backpack be it's own accessory lol. Fuzzy ugg boots, Converse or Keds shoes with flowers, writing, happy faces, hearts. Beaded bracelet and wired bracelet and choker like the old hot topic days, colored studded belts, mood rings.

Skater Outfit like beanies, and long bell bottoms baggy shorts, Vans, Cargo pants, the shirtsleeves over long sleeve. Chain wallet. 

Jean vest but it's a hoodie jacket look, I still want the varsity jackets. 

No RepliesBe the first to reply