Forum Discussion

playeranubis7
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

Error with build mode and in game and crashes

Finding some basins in some scenarios not showing correctly, especially during club gatherings and after finish, also game either locks or crashes during club gatherings, very latest update installed, managed to screenshot, replaced basin in build mode, same result

playeranubis7
    31 days ago

Hi I have found that the latest updates had corrupted my build ref sinks not showing correctly, I replaced counter/basin in build mode and now show correctly, also have had no issues since I had windows 11 compatibility trouble shooter made changes to the game. Must be something in the latest updates that windows 11 finds difficult to handle.

• playeranubis7  Do you use any mods or custom content, and if so, does it help to remove the entire Mods folder?  You don't need to save your progress; this is just for testing.

Please also list the location(s) where the sinks don't show correctly.  And post a screenshot of your in-game graphics options.  You can put the game into windowed mode and then use windows key-shift-S (Windows) or cmd-shift-4 (macOS) to capture that portion of the screen.  Attach the screenshot using the camera (Insert Media) icon with the other formattion options.

playeranubis7
      Seasoned Novice

Yes I do have mods, completely rebuilt after last update, now the weird thing is when the games crashes after exiting build mode, no crash report generated or exception in game folder, but have ran compatibility trouble shooter in windows 11 and windows says changes need to be made, so allowed windows to change the program (never had any compatibility issues reported by wIndows pre July updates), game runs a little smoother, have not been in build mode yet, will try your suggestion if crashes again and post info

playeranubis7
      Seasoned Novice

Just tried build mode after windows compatibility change , no crashes, change from build mode to live mode smooth, will try basins and in other scenarios and see what happens, current lot no issues with

playeranubis7
      Seasoned Novice

Hi I have found that the latest updates had corrupted my build ref sinks not showing correctly, I replaced counter/basin in build mode and now show correctly, also have had no issues since I had windows 11 compatibility trouble shooter made changes to the game. Must be something in the latest updates that windows 11 finds difficult to handle.