Forum Discussion

b30fd99ad6e5bb21
Rising Newcomer
10 days ago

Help please!

My game is totally unplayable right now. It loads fine and I can load my game, but I can't change which Sim I have selected and I can't make them interact with each other. Nothing I click on works (like I could click on a toddler and select "Give bath" but then it doesn't appear on the side and nothing happens).

I've tried repairing the game and I've restarted my computer multiple times, but it isn't working. I have no mods downloaded and never have. I've not got the option to update the game and I really don't know what else I can do. It's lasted a couple of days and isn't showing signs of changing.

Can anyone please help me? I've never had this before and it's so frustrating! Thanks in advance.

• I think you should look at this thread on EA Answers. It sounds similar to the issues you're having. I don't know if it will help, but you can at least add a Me Too. 
    Can't Switch Between Sims

• I think you should look at this thread on EA Answers. It sounds similar to the issues you're having. I don't know if it will help, but you can at least add a Me Too. 
    Can't Switch Between Sims

b30fd99ad6e5bb21
      Rising Newcomer

Thank you so much for sharing that thread. I've never used this forum before so not 100% sure what I'm doing, but I've marked that as Me Too so hopefully there is  a fix soon. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me, thank you.