Forum Discussion

I-Sim4ever_80
Seasoned Traveler
2 years ago

Anyone having issues with connecting to the gallery

Tried repairing my game resetting the folder signing out back in my internet connection is fine so nothing on my end
Is anyone else having this issue ?

Thank and happy simming
  • What exactly is it doing? Is it going offline after so long or just not connecting at all? If it's going offline after so long, I think that's what's supposed to happen. It seems like I remember a recent update that turns off the Gallery (so to speak) after some time to save on resources. If it's not that, I'm not sure how to help.
    EA_Cade
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Heya @SamadamsPlayer

We have a fairly detailed post on our sister site here on troubleshooting common Gallery issues. Have you tried them yet?
    EA_Cade
    Heya,

Sorry to hear that, I would recommend posting in the thread I linked to see if one of the Heroes or Champions on AHQ has seen your issue previously, or you can reach out to us on Twitter or Chat support here for additional steps.
    I-Sim4ever_80
    Seasoned Traveler
    "EA_Cade;c-18211631" wrote:
    Heya,

Sorry to hear that, I would recommend posting in the thread I linked to see if one of the Heroes or Champions on AHQ has seen your issue previously, or you can reach out to us on Twitter or Chat support here for additional steps.

Thank you I have contacted EA Help on Twitter
    Tried to contact someone on Twitter I couldn’t respond when they wanted me to so they closed the conversation

I-Sim4ever_80
    Seasoned Traveler
    "SweetieWright_84;c-18210688" wrote:
    What exactly is it doing? Is it going offline after so long or just not connecting at all? If it's going offline after so long, I think that's what's supposed to happen. It seems like I remember a recent update that turns off the Gallery (so to speak) after some time to save on resources. If it's not that, I'm not sure how to help.

It’s not connecting at all keeps telling me it can’t connect
    I-Sim4ever_80
    Seasoned Traveler
    "EA_Cade;c-18210741" wrote:
    Heya @SamadamsPlayer

We have a fairly detailed post on our sister site here on troubleshooting common Gallery issues. Have you tried them yet?

I have tried all of what was suggested I still can’t connect to the gallery
    annab4rrows
    Seasoned Newcomer

I am having the same exact problem. Did you ever end up finding a solution to this?

EA_Cade

Hiya annab4rrows ,

This thread is quite old and has been closed, please use the forum here for this issue.