Forum Discussion

SimSeeker
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Game Still Does Not Recognize Married Couple Created in CAS.

Hello,

I created a couple who are married and distant. I go into the game and find that their friendship and romance levels are high, even though they are distant.

Likewise, I also argue to the point where I wanted them to divorce, but there is no divorce option under relationship. Furthermore, I tried to cheat their relationship, but the game doesn't recognize -100 in the cheat and gave me an error message.

The only option that I can do is Let's Be Friends. But that only gets rid of their romance. But I have noticed that even before I clicked on Let's Be Friends, that there are still options for the Sims to get married or engaged when they already are married.

Jehane40
    Rising Traveler

Did you set their married status in CaS, too? When I created my current main household, I was suprised to find out that they had to do the whole get-married-thing even though they were supposed to be married already. Turned out I had forgotten to tick the according box in CaS, where you can set the status between Sims in one household. I found out when they were already married but better late than never 😁