Forum Discussion

LothiRose
Seasoned Newcomer
27 days ago

Issues uploading Lot to Gallery

Hello, I need some help.

I have a lot I have been using with my family for a few generations. I understand that there is a file size limit for uploading lots to the Gallery (google search revealed this to be 10mb). However, I seem to be unable to upload my lot to the Gallery unless I get the file size down to 3mb.

I have a fair few photo portraits and paintings from reference around, but I don't believe it to be an unreasonable amount. My Lot size sits at 8mb if I keep everything out. But when I try to upload it to the gallery, it just hangs forever and never completes.

If I put away a bulk of the photos and paintings and get the file size down to 3mb, it uploads almost instantly. What is going on? The amount of pictures I have to put away to get the file size to 3mb is quite absurd, leaving the walls in many rooms blank.

• LothiRose  I've moved your post to the Gameplay Issues forum since this is more of  an in-game issue.  You used the no mods/cc tag, which was removed because this particular forum doesn't support it; feel free to note it in your OP if you want to make sure people know.  [Edit:  Never mind, the No CC or Mods tag is now available in this subforum.]

For the issue itself, the size might be a bit misleading.  Can you upload individual rooms from this build?  If some of them work and others don't, the problem might be one or more items within those rooms, and you can narrow it down from there.

LothiRose
      Seasoned Newcomer

I tried uploading individual rooms and they all worked. I believe it is a size issue.

• I am also having this issue with just one home. I have no CC no mods. The house is large but no obscenely. 

crinrict
      Hero+

Are you still having issues ? There was an problem but it's supposed to be fixed now.