Forum Discussion

nuggets4lyf14
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Library is missing some of my room files

So for this year i have been saving pictures ive taken ingame of my sims to a blank wall / room and saved them to the library to keep backups since i take a lot of pics (plus i still get the black photo bug when putting the pictures in a keepsake box etc) and after updating my game i went to do it again and noticed in my library that all of the rooms that had saved pictures are now missing completely even if i toggle the include custom content icon. When i checked my tray folder and compared it to a backup i made of my tray folder a month ago it seemed to have everything in the folder that was listed as a room in there so i don't know why they wont show up

• Please use this thread for Photos/painting turning black: Photos turning black

As for the other issue, if you newly upload a room with a pic, do they also not appear ?

nuggets4lyf14
      Seasoned Newcomer

they do appear in other rooms that have a saved picture in it or two the main problem is the rooms i saved specifically for pictures have completely disappeared off my library as if i deleted the rooms or they never existed but i didn't touch them and were sitting in my library before all these updates

nuggets4lyf14
        Seasoned Newcomer

Also just realised i dont think its just my photos that could be a problem but other creators ive saved from before that posted art on walls and posted to the gallery aren't there either! I think this problem includes things i had saved to my library that were just a wall / not a fully closed room but also rooms that included aonly pictures and art and no other physical objects if that makes sense

• I understand that but my question was if only pre-patch uploaded stuff disappears from the library or also if you newly do it.

Does it affect the galelry too ?

nuggets4lyf14
      Seasoned Newcomer

i hadn't posted anything on the gallery before now but did before just to check what would happen i thought it was just pre-patch at first but when i went to save another wall (room) of pictures it had come up as a confirmation in the notifications that it was saved and i was able to view and use it from selecting from the notification but as soon as i would go onto my library to select it it wouldn't show up the gallery versions saved to the gallery but still wont show up in my library the only things that do seem to show up saved in the library post-patch are newly saved households and builds

nuggets4lyf14
    Seasoned Newcomer

oh my god new update but i took out my mods folder and they were back! I thought i went through and updated each mod that was out of date and delete old ones but clearly not so will update when i figure out what mod or cc it is