Forum Discussion

mariepeek26
Seasoned Newcomer
3 months ago

Not able to ship on plopsy again. Not able to resume knitting

Since the newest patch sims are not able to resume a knitting project and when u go to ship on plopsy it will not que the interaction. 

jujee55
    Seasoned Novice

I'm having the same problem with resuming knitting, I can ship on Plopsy. I have no mods or CC, I've tried restarting the game and repairing the game. Nothing has helped.

Bluegayle
      Hero

I am having to now reset/replace my mailbox to ship items.  What makes it more frustrating is sometimes it works then it doesn't. I will check AHQ and see if there is a current report. 

• I'm having the same issue, can't resume a knitting project or ship items on Plopsy. I took out all of my mods and cc because I kept getting a last exception notification from MCCC, but that didn't fix anything either.

• I am having the same issue. I can not resume old knitting projects and can not ship on Plopsy. I have replaced my mailboxes, repaired files, reset sim and mailbox and have no mods or CC currently enabled (i have them in my mods folder but not enabled in game settings). Would love a fix on this because as it stands now Nifty Knitting is unplayable