Forum Discussion

DwarfBunnyMun
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Sims 4 reaper event bugs

um hi incase the sims team sees this, i missed a week of my reaper event rewards and i tried to go and complete the task, but when i know i finished the tasks for week 3 i never got any reward points and they never registered. But now i tried to do week 4 tasks but they also havent registered either. I dont know if its a bug or something but if yall can look into it or see if it is a bug id just want to continue my weakly tasks for the event.

• DwarfBunnyMun  Again, can you connect to the Gallery?  This is a test to see whether the online features of your game are working in general.

If you CAN connect to the Gallery, try deleting accountDataDB.package, in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4.  If you CANNOT connect to the Gallery, enable Online Social Features Access, in Options > Game Options > Other, restart the game, and test again.

DwarfBunnyMun
      Seasoned Newcomer

ah, sorry miss read. but yes i can see the gallery, and in the left corner the event pop up too, its just i cant get the rewards for the event at all they dont register. but ill try and see if it works.

totalanarch
    Seasoned Newcomer

I have the same problem. People on reddit say to delete \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\accountDataDB.package

I tried this and it is still not working. Many people in the subreddit said it worked for them, however :/

• DwarfBunnyMun  Can you connect to the Gallery?  Can you see the Rewards panel, but it doesn't update; or can you not see the panel at all and are reporting that your sims aren't receiving the rewards?

totalanarch  Are you saying you can also see your sims completing the tasks in-game, but you don't receive the items?  If not, please let me know what your issue is.  If so, please answer the above questions.

totalanarch
      Seasoned Newcomer

My problem is that I can see the Reaper Rewards little UI in the left upper corner, although there is no task menu. There is only the Reaper Reward menu. It show me there are uncompleted tasks, but it wont show me said tasks to complete in game.

totalanarch
        Seasoned Newcomer

Okay so I repaired my game for like the 10th time after trying to fix this problem and it magically started working...

DwarfBunnyMun
      Seasoned Newcomer

Yes so basically, the reaper event pop up when entering a new week doesn’t pop up, I’m not able to research anything for the event gameplay wise, i try and do the tasks but they don’t register, there’s no update on the point system of completing said reward tasks, and I’ve tried preparing reciting deleting and reinstalling the sims but it hasn’t fixed it, I’m stuck on the realign in the next ambrosia ingredient of week three….i just can’t advance at all.

other people are also having the same issue so idk if it’s a bug or something on my sidepuzzlezaddict 

About The Sims 4 Gameplay Questions & Issues

Get help and answers to your gameplay questions and issues in The Sims 4.

740 PostsLatest Activity: 30 minutes ago