Forum Discussion

MmeHardy
Rising Traveler
3 days ago

Why throwing diapers over the shoulder?

My Sim, although a doting parent, keeps throwing dirty diapers on to the ground.  The diaper pail is RIGHT THERE.  Why? (frowns in disapproval.)

She definitely has a clear path to the pail.  Has anybody else seen this?

• That little disgusting act is a nod or throwback to the Sims2. If your Sim family couldn't afford the changing table, this is how they dispensed with the used diaper. Then, of course, somebody had to put them into the trash, manually.

Sketch793
    Seasoned Veteran

That was probably easier than forcing you to have a diaper pail right beside you whenever you change a diaper.

• That little disgusting act is a nod or throwback to the Sims2. If your Sim family couldn't afford the changing table, this is how they dispensed with the used diaper. Then, of course, somebody had to put them into the trash, manually.

Sketch793
    Seasoned Veteran

The TS2 changing table was a really useful piece of furniture. The cribs were even better. I especially liked having my toddlers break out of them. 

GalacticGal
      Seasoned Ace

Oh, I do miss that feature with the toddlers. Of course, not all could escape. Pity. But then again, not all babies are climbers, either. Had three of my own and only the eldest climbed, if that's what you could even call what she did. She got out of her crib, which was next to her dresser. There was a single bed on the other side. Caught her in the act of crawling on top of said dresser. 🤔