Forum Discussion

6 years ago

“Check-in at...”

I’m in the style influencer career and just picked my branch - I’ve been given the daily task to check-in at the museum but I don’t see how I do this...

Help?!!!
  • Just ran into this issue myself. The park is the only one giving me the issue. I've tried all the suggestions, but nothing works. :')
  • go to the museum and interview someone, the task will be completed.
  • Hi all. So to complete this task I went to the gym in Del Sol Valley, found a friend who was in athletic gear, complemented their style and asked for them to model their look in the friendly option. Happy Simming!
  • I didn’t see the “check-in” initially, but once I moved further into the park, it came up under social. After I did one other action in the park.
  • Yeah... none of these options worked for me while having to "Check-In at Park". I tried them all. It's really annoying... Guess I'll be writing columns and blogging to make up for the work performance I'll be losing... :(
  • All you have to do is use the stylist career interactions with other sims at the Museum
  • > @Amistri2016 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Great....So they didn't think about the potential problems this would cause for players who do not have the new expac? I mean it was a "free addition" was it not? This just further proves that the devs at EA/Maxis have not a clue.
    >
    > @rosemow Please suggest to the devs that they need to have a "bug report" built into the game that can be used during gameplay that will send the report directly to EA/Maxis. If it is set up correctly it would send all the pertinent information to the devs. At least that would give players a reason to have to stay online.

Agree.
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks considering this has been inactive for a while and that an AHQ thread link was given earlier in the thread I'm going to close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting