Forum Discussion

7 years ago

A waste of plasma packs

Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier, I couldn't find anything by searching. Anyway, I'm trying to be a nice vampire, avoiding drinking from anyone without permission, and otherwise stick to my plasma packs. My sim bought 2000 simoleons' worth of plasma packs to have with him in case he gets thirsty while being on the town (and as we all know, Plasma Jane is pretty useless (restores a fraction of the thirst bar). However, some times, after consuming the necessary 3 packs to fill him up, he some times keeps popping those packs, even when he's full, and unless I have him do something else, he'll keep doing it by default.

Have anyone experienced this? It's not a big deal, it's just annoying when they waste expensive plasma for no reason.
  • "Stutum;d-935422" wrote:
    Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier, I couldn't find anything by searching. Anyway, I'm trying to be a nice vampire, avoiding drinking from anyone without permission, and otherwise stick to my plasma packs. My sim bought 2000 simoleons' worth of plasma packs to have with him in case he gets thirsty while being on the town (and as we all know, Plasma Jane is pretty useless (restores a fraction of the thirst bar). However, some times, after consuming the necessary 3 packs to fill him up, he some times keeps popping those packs, even when he's full, and unless I have him do something else, he'll keep doing it by default.

Have anyone experienced this? It's not a big deal, it's just annoying when they waste expensive plasma for no reason.
    Why are you wasting your siims money on plasma packets just get the vampire book and you will be able to make them with fish or whatever your sims can make with them,

• "pepperjax1230;c-16344743" wrote:
    Why are you wasting your siims money on plasma packets just get the vampire book and you will be able to make them with fish or whatever your sims can make with them,

At first I found it too much trouble to go through with fishing and finding frogs. I didnt think of the fact that I could get guppies dirt cheap (compared to the packs anyway) instead and save some money.

• "pepperjax1230;c-16344743" wrote:
    "Stutum;d-935422" wrote:

Even though the vamp sims who completed the vampire lore skill, they never takes the plasma packs converted from frogs and fishes with free will, and they complain about their low thirst bar while I'm not playing them. Sometimes, I noticed suddenly they were about to get wild for a sec, then they cover their mouth with hands quickly as they are trained as good vampires. Then I activated them, then I found their thirst bar was completely red although they had 20 packs of plasma packs from frogs and fishes in their inventory. This is a known bug. I buy some plasma packs just before switching to other household.

@Stutum I'm the same. It has been so long time that I completed fish collection. I'm having the same sign that my vamp sim continuously wasting the plasma packs now and found your posting while googling. I have 2 vamp sims. One is ok, but the other has the sign. Of course, the club is activated but there's no rule for drinking plasma in club but she does. thanks. I got a good tip from other simmers' replies under your posting.:)