Forum Discussion

MissGamer456
Newcomer
2 hours ago

Allowing regular sims to use the “Occult” eyes

I don’t play on PC so I don’t have access to Mods or CC.
This is something I’ve been complaining about for years and now that the Sims Teams seems to be working on Occults, I want to bring it up again with hopefully attention brought to it.

I would really really like to be able to use the cool eyes (I think from vampires?) on Regular Sims. You can use them on all Occult except Regular Sims which was frustrating.

I would always make my Sim a Spellcaster, but not actually playing as a Spellcaster. It was just the only way to use the eyes while with having another form, but I’m hoping and asking for this to be changed. 

Especially since the Grim Reaper reward has a cool new eyes as a reward which means (I think) regular Sims should be able to use them because it’s base game. 

I hope that this will eventually get updated and even more eye colors and even cooler looking eyes will become based game too or even a part of future packs.

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,102 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago