Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Are my Butlers Cursed?!

We hired a lovely butler and she was a great worker but she suddenly died at a young age and I have no idea what happened to her.

She was replaced by an elderly butler who was USELESS. After 4-5 Sim days of her not cooking, cleaning, or helping with the kids we fired her. Seriously the only thing this lady did was read books, watch tv and have baths in the family bathroom when the kids needed to get ready for school.

Her replacement was another wonderful young hard working woman like the first one and two days after hiring her she was dead too! Why are they dying? I have a butler quarters made for them with their own bed assigned to them, their own shower and toilet and I've double checked they could access it. Are they starving in our home, like do they need their own fridge too? The notiication only said give themm a bed. Seriously? What am I doing wrong?

Also, after the death of the second butler her replacement that just showed up was the one we fired again... *sigh* let's see if she does better this time.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,078 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago