Forum Discussion

8 years ago

can fat kids get slim at all?

for some reasons quite a few of my toddlers grew into fat kids, and I try to exercise like playing basket ball, swimming etc and got their motor skills to 10, but they NEVER slim down! So the question, Kid's physique is not influenced by their activity at all? it is fixed isn't it? When they eventually grew into a fat teen, I could exercise them to slim down...

is it a common problem?
  • I don't really have a lot of Sims kids - and so far they are normal size - no really chubby ones or too skinny ones - so I really have no idea.

I don't play big families though - so I keep an eye on my sims families when I am playing them and have them all pretty active and skilling a lot. I have them do the physical skills instead of just reading them. It might make a difference. They are never idle except to sleep.

I do not add a new baby to a family until the last child is ready to turn teen and has all the skills they can earn. So I watch my sims closely - perhaps that helps to keep them more normal size.
  • Hello! My toddler sim has full movement skill (level 5), but she is still very chubby, so much so that she doesn't run, she waddles everywhere. I have twins (a boy and a girl), and the boy is neither chubby nor skinny, and runs around the house. The girl is chubby bordering on child obesity, and doesn't seem to be able to run, but both have full movement skill and eat the same quick meals (the ones that don't make adults gain weight)… Any ideas what to do? I find a toddler that can't run very sad